Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Apartment!

I feel like I'm on a post marathon or something, but so much has happened since my computer died! This will probably be the last post for a few days. Finally, I've taken a video grand tour of our new apartment. I'll post some pictures below too of the highlights, but if you wanna see the whole thing watch the movie!







Everyone here feels pretty spoiled that we got such nice apartments. I guess these are by far the nicest ones out of every other APX office. Just for our one bedroom apartment it costs about $2000-$2500 a month. We are only paying $1000 for it a month and APX covers the rest. It also has a 2 level under-ground parking garage for people who live here. It's really secure. There's a big door that you have to have a pass to get through to get through the garage, and then you need the same thing to get into the elevators. The outside door by the street you need a pass to get in also. One thing for sure is I feel very safe here. There aren't a ton of people that live in these yet because they're only 2 years old. There are also 2 other buildings besides ours. Our apartments are in a place called Rockville Townsquare. The apartment buildings are above shops and restaurants. There's also a movie theatre and a library in this little square. Lots of people come here who don't even live here. I dont have any pictures right now, but I'll definitely take some later to show you!

2 comments:

  1. Aw... i love that shower curtain! I'm glad it's getting some use. :) Your apartment is way nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment is way cute Hilary!! I'm excited for you and your new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)