Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Square

Only three more weeks till we go home!!! Can you tell I'm excited? We are both definitely ready to be home. It's been an adventure being over here, but I'm ready to be back on the good part of the country :) Anyways, I have a bunch of pictures of the square we live in cause I never got around to getting pictures of it till now and it is one of the best parts here! First I have a pretty cool lookin picture. When you're driving on the freeway coming from the south you go around the corner and see the temple. We don't drive in that direction very often and I've been wanting a picture of this, but unfortunately I still don't really have one. My camera didn't capture it right. Well here's the picture...


I doubt anyone could ever get this exact picture again


Here are the pictures of our square!


Our apartments are the left building





There are business below the four level apartments and then a 2 level parking garage underneath




This is what you see when you walk out the front doors from our apartment



Pretty fountain in the square! Little kids run around in their swimsuits during the day and then a little later at night it lights up with different colors. The shelter behind it has live bands playing every once in a while and they have also been having a free movie night once a week in this square also. There are always a ton of people down here!

We were on our way to see Harry Potter and I wanted a picture of the 2 of us and this is what he does...
Much Better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)