Thursday, January 28, 2010

Long and Over Due

I'm lame when it comes to blogging..I know this. Hopefully not having internet counteracts my lameness.

Anywho, my first "old" update is a picture of some of my hair school friends that I've had in my camera since September. Obviously I'm not going there anymore. I was pretty disappointed for a while but I'll take being a mom instead.


Don't you think the other blonde girl in the picture looks like Scarlet Johannsen? Cause I do.
Looking back at this picture makes me kinda depressed cause I feel fat now..oh well.


Next was my birthday which was over a month ago. I turned the big 21. The only thing even the slightest bit exciting to a Mormon at that age is to turn your driver's license from vertical to horizontal. Unfortunately I hate my new picture...again oh well.
I did have a lot of fun on my birthday though. Adam and I went to Red Robin for lunch (thanks Mom and Dad) and then we went to the movie theater to watch The Princess and the Frog (thanks JcPenney). After the movie we drove down to Salt Lake and met up with Devin, Andrea, Carter, and Daniele. We went to dinner at Olive Garden (again thanks mom and dad and thanks adam's mom and dad) and walked around to see the Christmas lights around Temple Square! I don't remember the last time I did that and Adam had never been so here are a few pics!

Yes my hair is dark once again. I cut it too, but I don't have any pictures to show it yet. I love it though! Also my belly is about 2-3 times that size now. Again no pictures but someday soon..




Yes he is a goof ball but I love this goof ball.





That's all for now! More soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)