Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things That Are New

There have been a few new things that have shown up in the past month or two.

Obviously #1 is:
My Belly


I'm glad to be past the stage of people not knowing whether I am pregnant or just have a muffin top. It's starting to take a little toll on my back and I'm sure it'll just get worse...good thing she's worth it!

Next is #2:
My Hair
Those of you who know me well should know this isn't a big shocker. I got sick of my long hair and so i chopped it into an A-line about a month and a half ago. I love it! I'll probably keep it fairly short. Growing my hair out is a long and grueling process. The color will probably change again. Now that summer is coming I'll probably lighten it....we'll see :)

And # 3 is:
The Baby's Room

Her room is still a work in progress. Adam only has to put one more coat of paint on the walls and then we can put the room together. More pictures when it's finished!

As for the baby..she is EXTREMELY active. She weighs a little over 2 lbs now and her kicks are getting a lot stronger. If I lay down on the side she is kicking on she'll put a lot of pressure onto my side and move her feet and it literally tickles me. Adam couldn't figure out what was wrong with me the first time. She has done it quite a few times. It's sad that I'm ticklish enough for her kicks to tickle me.


2 comments:

  1. 1. I love the new name of your blog.
    2. YOUR BELLY IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I wish I could see it in person :(
    3. Love the crib and bedding, too! You guys are lucky you get to paint while you're renting.
    4. Hair's cute, too, but yea... no big surprise on the cut! It's making me want to cut mine now. I'm getting sick of it long.
    5. Thanks for putting my button on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilary! you have the cutest belly I've ever seen! and I love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)