Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shots

Lydia had to get her 2nd round of shots today at her 4 month appointment...poor thing. She handled it better than the last time and didn't cry as long (I didn't cry either). Last time when we came home she had a sad little whimper all day long, but she seems to be pretty much back to normal so hopefully it stays that way and her little legs don't hurt too much!

Here's how she's measuring up:

Weight: 13 lbs 1 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 25 in. (60th percentile)

Tall and skinny....anyone surprised? I just have a feeling she's going to end up taller than me...*sigh* 

Anyways here's a picture and video. I know that's what all the grandma's and grandpa's like to see :)


Getting ready for bed...it's hard to keep her in one position to get her diaper on and dressed lately.

She's trying to figure out the whole crawling thing. She knows her legs will move her somehow, but she hasn't figured out her top half has to be involved...

1 comment:

  1. Shots are no fun!! If you massage her legs where they gave her the shots, the soreness will go away faster. I don't know if the nurse will tell you that or not. Immediately after is best, but you can do it anytime.

    Lydia is sooo cute. I love checking your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)