Thursday, December 16, 2010

All About Lydia

Yes this post is all about miss Lydia Fay. (they almost all are anyways) 

She turned 6 months old the end of November, but she just barely had her 6 month Dr. Appointment yesterday. Here's how she is measuring up:

Height: 27 in (75th Percentile)
Weight: 14 lb 6 oz (10th Percentile)

It alarmed me when I heard her weight was only in the 10th because it used to be in the 25th, but then her height is now in a higher percentile so I guess she's just growing up and not out. She's gonna be taller than me I can feel it! Anyways, a few days before her appointment she had a little bit of the stomach flu, so getting her shots just made her feel even worse. She got a fever this time and she would scream every time I moved her legs at all. Rough night...we didn't get much sleep. She is doing better today though and hopefully by tomorrow she'll be back to normal! 

Here are some cute pictures taken recently. 


All dressed up for church

I LOVE this dress on her

She ended up throwing up all over this in Target. It was a lot.
The doctor also said she's about a month and a half ahead of schedule when it comes to her motor skills. He said she'll probably be walking by 9 or 10 months. Seriously?! She's trying to get big way too quickly. She's going to be an independent one. I am glad we have one smart baby though. 

Does this outfit look familiar Nat?


I wanted to do a little comparison so I found this picture on my computer of Sophie when she was about the same age.


And here's just one more :)


And yes today is my birthday, but I've had a sick and cranky baby so we haven't been able to do much. More on the details later. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... i loved that little outfit on Soph. Lydia looks cute in it, too. (And the headband fits it very nicely. Good thing she cooperates!)

    That last pic is really pretty. I love how soft her face looks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)