I'm just going to cut to the chase and let you know the basics about her right now:
Height: 28.5 in. (75%)
Weight 16 lb 1 oz (10%)
Teeth: 6
Likes: Goldfish, 'o's, cheese, sweet potatoes (or pretty much anything orange), apples, oranges, shoes, jewelry, cell phones, remotes, bath time...etc.
Dislikes: Green foods, being spoon fed, the "booger sucker", messing with her face/hands, cudding :(, and probably a few other things.
Tricks: Waving, ALMOST walking, crawling, standing up, climbing, saying "momma" "dadda" "baby", giving kisses (sometimes). This list keeps growing constantly!
That is pretty much everything my brain can think of at the moment.
Now here a bunch of photos I've been meaning to post taken this month!
| We bought her a walker, but she hasn't quite figured it out yet! |
| Helping dad put together a desk. |
| Grandpa was nice enough to let her play with his phone......it's her favorite! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)