As both my siblings have told me...it's all over when their kids started to walk. (as in they get into anything and everything).
Well the day is ALMOST here. The past week she has gotten so good at walking. It's so cute. I got a short video clip. My camera died so that's why it's short and all the sudden ends. Don't worry though, nothing else happened and she fell on her bum. I'll get a better one soon, but I haven't had a video in awhile so enjoy!
Hope everyone has a good weekend! Happy birthday to my Grandma Henderson on Sunday!
Oh yay! She's getting really good! Despite the face that "it's all over", it really is exciting. I love that they turn into mini-people when they start walking. If that makes sense... not really as babylike. But that's kind of sad in a way, too :)
ReplyDeleteI could eat her for breakfast!!! She's getting so big:) I told Mom to give her lots of kisses from me today:)
ReplyDelete