Lydia had her one year checkup yesterday. She would not even let the doctor touch her without crying. I had to lay her on the table and she was clinging on to me for dear life. She had to get two shots and get some blood taken. They only had to prick her finger to test her iron, but it took FOREVER to get enough blood and I had to hold her still and she was screaming and crying the whole time. I am sure everyone in the doctor's office could hear her. Very traumatic visit.
Well here is how she's measuring up nowadays:
Height: 29.5 in. (65%)
Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz (10%)
It's always hard to see her so sad, but it doesn't take her long to get back to her goofy self.
Here's a video that just makes me laugh.
Since she liked her jammies on her head I thought maybe she would keep a hat on....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)