Saturday, July 23, 2011

Little Update

Not a whole lot has been going on around here lately! My allergies have been driving me bananas for the past month and this week they got A LOT worse and finally yesterday it turned into a cold. Who gets a cold in the middle of summer?! I was pretty miserable last night so I drank me some Nyquil (yuck) and was out for the night. Feeling a lot better today!

As for Adam, he FINALLY got a church calling. I've had one since January teaching primary, but they took awhile for him because they knew how busy he was. He is our new ward organist! He hasn't played since  he was in high school, but he said he could. He went to practice this week and I thought he did really well. He plays this Sunday. I know he'll do great! I'm glad he gets to brush up on his musical skills. It's one of the many many MANY reasons why I love him :).

Also this week I got to take some pictures of some CUTE little boys. Makray & Gavin. Gavin is just a month or two younger than Lydia and has a bald little head just like hers :)


If you want to see more visit my photo blog! hilarybriscoephotography.blogspot.com 

Anyways, I'm going up to Idaho next week so I'll update you about that visit when we get back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)