We left for Emmett Friday morning and stayed until Tuesday. The last time we were up there was in March and I FORGOT my dang camera. Everyone grows up so fast everytime we visit again, especially the babies. So, to make up for it, I took A LOT of pictures. I really appreciate everyone putting up with my photo
obsession hobby!
On Friday, we spent the evening spending time with the family. We had a big dinner with a lot of Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that came over. After dinner most of the kids just went outside to run around.
 |
| Lydia and Uncle Lucas (5) |
 |
Uncle Logan (12) and Lydia
|
The next day we went up to Cascade to go fishing in this little pond. We went up there 2 years ago too.
 |
| 2 years ago |
Adam caught a few fish that year, but this year he didn't have much luck. We didn't catch nearly as many fish this year. We mainly just had fun enjoying each others company!
 |
| Hayden (3) caught the very first fish of the day! |
 |
| Easton (5) and Hayden fishing |
 |
| Lucas, David (Adam's dad), and Rulon(17) |
For those of you wondering, no I did not do any fishing. We had 3 one year olds with busy schedules to look after.
 |
| Carly and Lydia |
 |
| Wyatt |
 |
Some sort of secret huddle that we weren't invited too..
(For those of you who don't remember all 3 of these babies were born within 30 days of each other) |
Luckily, there was also a little playground for the kids to play on, too.
 |
| Hayden and Lydia |
 |
| Easton and Carly |
 |
| Wyatt |
 |
| Wyatt and Lydia |
Everyone was pretty warn out so the ride home quickly went from this,
To this
To this in about 10 minutes.
The rest of the day was spent relaxing and by the request of Adam I made
THIS for Sunday.
I've only gone through about a 1/3 of the pictures so this wraps up the first portion of the trip. I'll post again shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)