Monday, August 22, 2011

Emmett: Part 3

Alright so I thought I'd be done with all the pictures with this last post BUT I was wrong. It would have been a lot of pictures and I am not fond of long blog posts :)

SOO here it goes.

Sunday we all played outside for the evening.









All the babies LOVE Rulon...he's the 'Baby Whisperer"
Then, Carly and Lydia got a dangerous fun idea....


Carly was smart and got the heck out of there after she about got ran over...

Lydia, on the other hand, thought this was the best thing to do EVER

Lucas would goose her when she got to the bottom. (She was a little loopy because it was close to bedtime!)
Remember the massive garden I told you about? I took a picture, but couldn't get it all in...you'll get the idea though.

This doesn't include the fruit trees they also have.
The rest are just cute pictures I liked!






I couldn't decide which edit I liked better so you get both :)


Yea I know..you don't see me on here too often
The next post WILL be the last one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)