Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Have I Been Up To?

I've been so busy this last week with photo sessions! I've had so much fun and I love all the business I've been getting. Keep it coming!

First I went to Idaho Falls last weekend to do a senior session. She is my friend Ashton's little sister, Sydney. She's so pretty and I loved taking pictures of her!


If you want to see more pictures from this sessions go HERE

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with my family! Lydia always has a great time while we are up there :)


After we came home I took some pictures of Carter because he turned 3 last month! I can't believe he is that big already!


While doing this session we only had 30 minutes before  it was too dark to do any, but we got some good ones! I also made the mistake of being in his aim of fire while he was throwing rocks at a tree. At least it just hit my elbow and NOT the camera :) And again if you wanna see more of Carter's pictures go HERE.

Then yesterday I drove down to Orem to do some family pictures for (okay get ready for this) Adam's sister's husband's family. Did that make sense?! Anyways, I only have a few of those done so I'll post those later.

Coming up I've got another family photo shoot this weekend, bridals next week, and in November another family session and a boutique/commercial session. I'm having so much fun guys. I've found my niche. The best thing is the majority of the work is done at home on the computer so I can still be at home with Lydia too.

Well as you can tell life is good at the moment (Adam is still busy and stressed, but that isn't anything new or going to change anytime soon). I will get some pictures of our new place, but it is only clean enough for like maybe 5 minutes and only in one spot. (Hmm I wonder why?!) But I will once my photo sessions slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)