Lydia is really starting to enjoy coloring. I just have to be careful and watch her when she has crayons so she doesn't scribble all over things she's not supposed to (she colored all over the toilet seat awhile ago).
This next photo was the one I did for my weekly photo challenge of an unexpected perspective.
She also LOVES counting things. She only clearly says a few (not all the time), but she could sit there and hand you things to count FOREVER (crayons, plastic plates, etc.)
One of my favorite types of photos are close-ups (not of me haha). So I snapped a few :)
It's the little details I want to make sure I never forget. This is why photography is such a blessing to me. I will have these images forever and I can always look back on them.
How long her pretty lashes are
Her flawless baby skin.
Her baby blue eyes
and that sweet dimple on her cheek.
(Oh dear I'm getting a little teary eyed)
PHEW! ANYWAYS, that's all I have for now. I'm sure I'll have oodles and oodles of pictures to post after I get back from Idaho Falls this weekend. Have a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)