Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bad, Terrible, No Good Week

We really have had a pretty lousy week around here! Lydia somehow got croup at the beginning of this week. We took her to the doctor and he gave us a little something to help, but basically we just had to wait it out and watch to make sure she doesn't get worse. She had two really bad days and then since then she has gotten a lot better. Tuesday was definitely the WORST day this week. I haven't seen her that cranky since she was a newborn (we all remember how terrible she was, yes?). To make things worse, we haven't seen much of Adam this week either. He even had to work on his day off because it was the last day of the month and they always make everyone work that day. Thankfully, neither one of us have caught anything.


We hate seeing her so miserable :( It breaks out heart. The only thing good about her being sick is she gets sleepy and cuddly. That's the only way I got these pictures (light sleeper).


Basically, Lydia and I have been at home all week. I've been crocheting a lot and we've both probably watched too much tv. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and we can just go play outside!!!!

Want to see my hats? I made 3 of the 4 hats below this week. I'm so proud of these little guys. I really never thought I'd be able to make anything like this.


I'm just saving them for newborn photo props. They are just really fun to make! I started on another last night for Lydia, too. I just can't seem to stop.

Anyways, I can't wait to get out of town next weekend when my sister, Natalie, is in IF. We definitely need some family time!

Also, because I had such a terrible week, I wanted to do something nice. I'm giving away a mini photo session on my photo blog HERE. It makes me a feel better to do something for other people AND it gets me excited for spring! So, go leave a comment on that blog post if you want to enter :)

I have a bunch of pictures I need to post from 2 weeks ago when Adam's sister and her family came to visit us. Just haven't gotten around to those yet...

I'm also seriously thinking about making my blog private. Any private bloggers have any input? I just haven't gotten around to it and it seems like a lot of work.

I hope everyone had a better week than I did, and has a great weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my little family tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)