For Easter, Lydia and I went to Idaho Falls for the weekend. Adam couldn't come, but I had several photo sessions going on over the weekend. (He actually got really sick the night after we left and had to stay home all weekend. I felt so bad we weren't there!) As usual, Lydia had a blast. She loves being up there!
Since it was Easter Sunday we had to get Lydia a new dress to wear for church! AND of course I got pictures :)
She started getting mad that I was making her sit there...
Ya..she's yelling at me!
So I took her out in the backyard to run around. We had some time to kill before church started.
Abby was back there and Lydia LOVES her. I think Abby even likes the attention because she has been forever banished from the house. She soaks up the attention whenever she can get it!
I think she even like the attention from Lydia who kept poking a fork in her face.
AND I got a brand new website! I finished it today and put up my first post from a wedding I shot with Ashley MacKay this weekend. Go take a look! I LOVE IT! hilarybriscoe.com










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)