The reason it has been going by so fast is because of all the fun things we've been doing and have planned this summer!
I have been planning on going to Reno with my parents for awhile because my sister's baby was due the middle of June. She ended up having Miss Naomi LaRue Perry on June 7, 2012. We headed down the next weekend to see them!
I didn't have a lot of time to get as many as I wanted. She was tired of me messing with her so I worked with what I had and they're pretty darn cute :) I posted them on my photography website and facebook, but in cased you missed those I'll go ahead and post them here too.
![]() |
| both of the girls just adore their baby sister. Whenever she was awake (which wasn't too often) they would always come say hi and give her a kiss! |
Isn't she so sweet?! I got my baby fix so hopefully that we keep me happy for awhile :)
Lydia had a blast playing with Sophie and Ivy while we were there. I obviously had to get some of them too!
![]() |
| Ivy's "bored model pose" |
On Sunday afternoon I asked the girls if they wanted to take "fancy" pictures and told them they could wear whatever they wanted. Sophie and Ivy ran into their closet to surprise me with what they were going to wear ( I wasn't real surprised they were going to be in princess dresses!) and threw out a Rapunzel dress for Lydie.
| Lydia's dress was just a TAD big for her :) |
And tiaras
We had so much fun! Lydia did extremely well on the ride to and from Reno (about a 9 hour trip). She watched Elmo DD's (DVDs) almost the entire time and couldn't wait to get back in her "car sit" to watch him again. She is Elmost #1 fan!
We are excited to go back in August for her blessing!
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)