So here are a few things we have been up to since about September! (Oh and they are ALL of Lydia)
These first few were taken at the SLC Temple and it was actually the end of August. Adam and Lydia tagged along while I had a bridal shoot.
Next up we went up to Little Cotton Wood Canyon one Sunday before we went to visit my grandparents. It's so pretty up there in the fall!
We also converted Lydia's crib into her toddler bed and she did so well and loves having a big girl bed!
I took these photos the morning after she slept in it for the first time.
And last, but not least, Halloween! You've already seen her princess dress before, but I still had to take a few pictures! I even attempted to curl her hair. She loved going to door to door in our neighborhood and getting candy :) It's so amazing how quickly they catch on to things!
She isn't overly fond of me taking her pictures so the first ones are her classic "fake cry". She is such a drama queen!

Well that sums up our fall pretty well! I have a few from Thanksgiving I need to post, but I will save that for another post. Adam and I are leaving to go on a trip to Vegas over the weekend so Lydia is going up to my mom's for the weekend! We will be back Christmas Eve. We've really never gone on a real vacation together so we are very excited! Adam bought me a new point and shoot camera for my birthday so I will be taking that on our trip instead of my big girl. I will try not to let 3-4 months pass before I blog about that trip :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)