Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fancy Pictures (Claire 9 Months + Lydia 4 Years)

I've had this cute little outfit for Claire sitting in the closet since the beginning of the summer and I had to get pictures of her in it before it didn't fit anymore! Luckily, it fit her perfect :). She wasn't in the most smiley mood, but we did get a few!

I wasn't planning on taking pictures of Lydia, but she wanted to get dressed up too. I never really did 4 year photos for her so this worked out too!

Thank you to my handsome assistant, Adam, for helping me out!

Claire is 9 months old now! Thinking about how fast this year has gone by makes me wanna cry!

She is such a happy and energetic girl. Here are a few fun facts about her right now:

-She has 4 teeth (5th one is coming in)
-She ROLLS everywhere....hasn't figured out crawling yet
-She LOVES big people food. Not baby food. You can't get away with eating something and not giving her a bite!
-She sleeps a 8-10 hour stretch at night which is GREAT. Hoping she will make the last few hours before she is one!
-She LOVES her mommy and tends to get 'mommyitis' when I walk in or out of the room.
-She LOVES her blanket just like her big sister loves hers!
-She absolutely adores her big sister and always gives her the biggest smiles. One of my favorite things is to drive in the car with them in the back and hear Claire giggling at Lydia.






For the most part she keeps bows on pretty well because I'm persistent :) This still happens though!


And OFF it goes...


Now onto Miss Lydia!

She turned 4 the end of May and my has that girl got some SASS and ATTITUDE! I love my little spunky girl though. She is A LOT more like me than I would like to admit!

Here are a few facts about Lydia lately:

-She just started her 2nd year of preschool and absolutely loves being there
-She likes to be 'the boss' and I have to remind her daily that she really isn't :)
-She still loves her 'B' (blanket) and sleeps with it every night
-She LOVES being around her family and it is always such a huge thing when family comes town.
-According to her, when Claire gets bigger we are going to have a brother next. We hope she is right!
-Her favorite things to play right now are house (she likes to put me to bed), princesses, coloring, blocks, and puzzles.

She has become a very good picture poser for me when she is in the mood!








1 comment:

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)