Yesterday was a sad day for Lydia. She got her first round of shots at her 2 month appointment. Luckily Adam came because I couldn't watch them do it. Her crying made me cry! She was pretty miserable all day yesterday, but today she seems perfectly fine! Here's how she is measuring up:
Weight: 11 lbs (25th percentile)
Height: 23 In. (55th percentile)
She's growing up way too dang fast, but getting older is also making her less fussy so I guess it's alright :) Here are a few videos of her.
First is her sucking her fist. She used to suck on her fingers when she was hungry, but now she just enjoys sucking on it. We find her like this quite a bit nowadays. She's become VERY slobbery.
The second video is her on her play mat we got awhile ago. She finally has gained some interest in it. She smiles at herself in the little mirror. Oh and ignore me making weird kissing noises..she usually smiles when I do that, but not while I have the camera on her I guess...
| I could kiss on her all day long |
| Love her to pieces |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)