Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Months

Lydia had her 3 month birthday last Friday and I can't believe my baby is that big already. It's been a lot of fun to see her change so quickly. . 
She's been smiling a lot and it's so stinkin' cute! Her new recent trick is rolling over. She's only rolled over onto her stomach twice and both times she got stuck and frustrated....I thought it was funny. Is that mean of me? She has rolled from her stomach to her back quite a few times  and it seems to be a little easier for her. I've tried to get it on video, but of course it never happens when I have the camera on her. Instead I got a half roll over and lots of (cute) complaining. 


Now. like usual, I have a few pictures to share so enjoy!
All babies love sitting on Great Grandpa's belly and she's no exception. 

Tummy Time

Her face was just funny so I had to post it 

This is her favorite blanket. Her toes and fingers always get wrapped up in it. 

This was taken last Sunday after church. Marjan and Casey bought this for her and it finally fits...so cute :)

For Labor Day this weekend we're going camping up at Palisades Lake with my family. It's been a tradition we've started a few years ago. I'm not talking about tenting camping. Even if I didn't have a baby I don't enjoy that. Motorhoming is the way to do it. I'm bringing my camera so hopefully I'll take some pictures...I promise I will try to take a few!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute!!! I love that picture of her funny face. What was she looking at? Do you think her eyes will stay blue? How pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what she was looking at haha...i never know half the time. Yea I think she'll keep her blue eyes..they haven't gone any other color..they just keep getting more blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)