This past weekend for Labor Day Adam, Lydia, and I went camping up at Palisades with my family (a little tradition we started a few years ago like I mentioned in my last post). Adam got Saturday and Monday off so my dad drove up to Ogden on Thursday to pick me and the princess up so we could stay up there longer (thanks Dad!)
Lydia liked being able to ride in the motorhome on the way up instead of her car seat....she's not a fan. She has to ride backwards and look at the seat...I don't blame her.
| She LOVES her fingers |
My grandparents were up there with us also, so we would come visit them in their RV. Yes, you can only see the design on their couch, but she's the best part of the picture anyways :)
| Almost a smile maybe?? |
Adam came up on Saturday morning and we went boating on the lake that afternoon. I forgot my camera..oops. I didn't get brave enough to go tubing or anything...I did get on the jet ski which is saying a lot for me. My family knows how long it took me to even like riding in the boat better yet being dragged behind it. Then Sunday we all went on a little hike. I have a carrier that I've had since before Lydia was born, but she always hated it because she had to face forward, but now that her head is strong enough she can be turned the other way and she likes it a lot better now..yay!
| Yes she's eating it... |
| Just thinking about going on a hike wears her out |
| First ride on the 4-wheeler |
We had a lot of fun...Adam and I haven't spent too much 'fun time' together lately so it was a nice getaway for us. The weekend went by too dang fast...tomorrow is back to the old grind. Lydia will be happy to be back to her regular routine. She was happy to get back home. I hope everyone had a fun Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)