Happy New Year everyone! We were real party animals this year....not. My parents came up to hang out with us for new years this year. Adam had to work most the time like usual so I was happy they came. We didn't even stay up 'till midnight. We were in bed asleep by about 11:30 :) That's what happens when you have a baby that wakes up numerous times a night. Speaking of which, she slept 10 straight hours last night. We were SHOCKED. Hopefully this isn't one time thing...and hopefully I didn't just jinx it. I'll let you know how she does.
To ring in the new year I thought I'd show you some videos/pictures of what Miss Lydia Fay has been up to. She's not only a pro-crawler, but now she can pull herself up to everything. I haven't gotten a video of that one yet..sorry. I will I promise.
![]() |
| She had NO help from mom or dad... |
She also got into a blue candy cane...oops.
| Her cheeks were dry that day..that's why they're so rosy |
The next new thing is we gave her cheerios yesterday for the first time. She's decided she doesn't want me to spoon feed her anymore? yea she's way too little to have decided that already. She's only 7 1/2 months old. Hopefully it's just a phase, but until then I'm starting to try finger foods with her.
This one is just cute...I'm glad someone thinks I'm funny :)
2010 was good to us...hopefully 2011 will be just as good or even better!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)