Saturday, February 12, 2011

Teefers

Her teeth have been just popping up right after another! She's got 2 bottom ones, 1 top, and another 2 top ones on the way. She has also started biting me...not very pleasant. Hopefully, if she knows what's good for her, she will learn not to do that anymore! It's a darn good thing she's cute...


On a different topic..I've decided to start taking pictures for other people. I've got quite a few a ridiculous amount  pictures of Lydia. Practicing is the only way I'm going to get better! So I put an ad up on KSL advertising that I would take pictures for cheap or in some cases free. So far I've had 2 replies. I was supposed to do my first photo shoot for a girl yesterday, but my camera died when I got there. I knew it had a low batter but couldn't find the charger so I figured it would be alright since I've only charged it once or twice since I got my camera like 4 or 5 months ago. Just my luck! The girl was really nice about it and we're going to do it next week. I'm also taking pictures of a little boy for his one year photos and their family next Saturday. I'm VERY nervous, but I'm really excited to do it! It'll be a good way to help me keep busier with Adam gone all the time.
SOO if anyone needs/wants or knows anyone that wants pictures done let me know...I would love the practice!

And here's one last picture of Lydia for your viewing pleasure.....

I love the way the sun made her eyes look! She's such a pretty girl :)
I'll let you know how my photo shoots go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)