Happy Valentine's Day!!!
The month of February always makes me reminisce about when Adam and I started dating. We had our first date Super Bowl weekend so we'd only been together for 2 weeks when Valentine's day came around. It was definitely nice to have a Valentine, but stressful for me
I don't have very many pictures of us when we were dating, but I found a few decent ones.
| Easter Weekend '08 |
| Snowboarding in Jackson Hole |
This year we actually celebrated on Saturday because he didn't have to work in the evening. We found a baby sitter for Lydia and went to Red Lobster for dinner. This was only the 2nd or 3rd time since Lydia was born that we've gone somewhere without her. It was nice to get out just the two of us, but we missed her!
Luckily, I have 2 Valentine's this year so I get to spend the day with her! I love this little girl to death.![]() |
| She had 2 more teeth pop through last night. This makes 4 on top and 2 on bottom! |
Even though we did celebrate Saturday I'm not going to totally dismiss the holiday today. Adam is working until 8, but I think I'm going to attempt to make a heart shaped pizza. I may or may not take a picture, depending on how it looks. I bought some sparkling cider too, so we'll get our fancy glasses out and maybe I'll light some candles.
I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day! I have the best 2 Valentines ever!





Pretty sure we're doing pizza and sparkling cider tonight too?! Great minds think alike :) Love the pictures of Lydia!! Her little smile is just to die for.
ReplyDelete