One of the things we wanted to do for Lydia's birthday is take her to Hogle Zoo so we went on Wednesday because the weather looked the best that day. It was so nice! There is only one other time, I can remember, going to this zoo and Adam hasn't ever been to it so we were all pretty excited to go. Here are some pictures from our visit!
 |
It's hard not to just eat this sweet little thing sometimes..
|
 |
| Dad doesn't get to come on very many outings with us so it has to be documented! |
Okay now here are some animals to prove that we REALLY were at the zoo
 |
| They have a baby elephant but we didn't get to see it :( |
 |
| Giraffes fascinate me |
It's always amazing to see some of these animals in person. They're pretty awesome!
Even though Lydia had the same expression on her face in all of those pictures she really did have a good time. She loves animals and she loves being outside! We will most likely be going again sometime this summer.
Well the next post will be Lydia's birthday party we had on Friday so check back soon!
Those are adorable pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the zoo and love reading about your trip to the zoo. Sorry that my little trip to Ogden hasn't worked out. I got a job, then I quit it and then I got sick and now... schoo starts. At least I can keep up to date through blogs :) Love it!
ReplyDelete