So remember when I told you I 'almost' lost my wedding ring? Well, here's the short version of the story if you were wondering.....
Last Wednesday I took Lydia took the park to play and lost my ring while I was there. I didn't realize I didn't have it until a few hours later while Lydia was napping. I started panicking and finally figured out I left I lost it at the park in the long, THICK grass. I went back to look, but couldn't find it. I was literally crying while I was looking for it because I was so sad. After Adam got back from school we went to look again and when we had almost given up he spotted it on the top of the grass. I have never felt so relieved!
Adam told me I needed to superglue it to my finger (only half-joking).
I had been wanting to get it re-plated and cleaned for awhile, but I can only do it in Idaho Falls so when I was there last weekend I dropped it off and got it back to being shiny and sparkly!
Anyways, Idaho Falls was a busy trip. I did 3 different photo shoots.
First was the Thompson's:
Then Hailey's 3-week old baby Saige:
And then Ashton and Jarem:
I thought all 3 of the sessions turned out AWESOME!
If you want to see more pictures from any of these visit hilarybriscoephotography.blogspot.com.
That took up pretty much all weekend. I'm so glad my parents watched Lydia for me! She didn't even care that I wasn't around! Thanks!






I'm glad you found your ring! I lost a diamond in mine once and I thought I was literally going to die so I can only imagine! Lydia is so adorable she looks just like you! I didn't know you started to do pictures, maybe you can do mine and Brian's when we move back to idaho and you go visit
ReplyDelete