Friday, September 2, 2011

Humor Me....

I took Lydia for a little photo shoot last night. I have TONS of pictures of her, but I've never done an actual dress up session. I missed doing 12 month photos so here are 15 month ones!  I got her all dolled up and we went to the park.

As usual there are a lot....I am probably the most indecisive person you'll ever meet.
Just ask my mother or my husband.









And if you can't tell what her face looks like in the right photo here is a better one....


Okay ONE more!

We get bored around here now that Adam has been back at school so I'm glad that Lydia humors me and lets me take pictures of her :)

1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like you it kills me. I love that dress! (I bet I can guess who it came from. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)