(If you can name the song from my title I'll give you some brownie points!)
All of these things have nothing to do with each other. They are just little tidbits and pictures I've been wanting to post. SO here it goes :)
First, when I went to Idaho Falls a few weeks ago I snapped a picture of a B-EU-tiful sunset.
Next, I made my very FIRST apple pie. I sliced the apples and everything :) Although, I didn't make the crust from scratch, (thank you Pillsbury) I DID make a fancy design which I am pretty impressed with. Pies intimidate me so I'm glad I finally made one! I usually prefer to photograph people over food, but this pie was so pretty it was just asking to be photographed :)
Then, on one of the last warmish fall days I took Lydia to the park. She thought it was pretty fun to be on top of the picnic table.
And last, I did another family portrait session here in Ogden a little while ago.
As usual you can go HERE to my photo blog to see more from this session. I also did a little redesign so you should go check it out anyways. Leave me a comment if you stop by!




Ooh ooh!! It's on the tip of my tongue. It's that one with Santana in it right?...Vanessa Carlton maybe? Gaah now I'm going to google it haha.
ReplyDelete