Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mini Reunion

As I have mentioned before, my sister came to town from Reno to visit. We don't get to see her too often so it's always fun when she comes to visit! We actually took a sibling picture (+ Ivy) this time around.

I guess I didn't get the blue memo?
AND of course we had to get one of all 4 of the grandbabies on the Phillip's side.

Can you tell who belongs to whom?
Today, it snowed. I, surprisingly, can't decide whether I'm happy about it or sad. I'm sure it will melt, but it did get me in the mood to be a little crafty (Which hardly EVER happens). I saw this really cute fall wreath on my friend's blog and Pinterest that I thought I could probably make. I'm no crafter and most the time it feels like a huge hassle, but I REALLY wanted to make it. So I went and bought the stuff last night, and it turned out awesome! I need to find some ribbon for the bow still, but when I finish that I will post a picture, because I am pretty proud of what I made.

Adam gets off at 5 tonight instead of the usual 8 or 9 so Lydia and I are pretty excited about that! I hope everyone is having a cozy day in with all this pretty snow!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)