Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Part 2: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

I'm just gonna start with the pictures and narrate as we go along :)

Lydia still thought it was so much fun to climb up on the piano bench and play us a song.


On Christmas Eve we had a little get together with some family from my dad's side. The little kids got to open a Christmas Eve present.


That was all the pictures I took of the party...I was a little preoccupied because Adam got there that evening :)

Now onto Christmas morning! Because we had church at 11 we just did our stockings first thing after waking up.


While waiting for Christmas breakfast we entertained Lydia with this dancing christmas tree. She was trying to figure this thing out...


She also played with daddy.


We BOTH missed him a lot that week!



Then it was time to get ready for church. She liked climbing into the baby swings. This time she did it while she was brushing her teeth.


I had warned Adam that after church I just wanted to get a few shots of us all dressed up in front of the Christmas tree.  I really think he'd rather have his teeth pulled than take pictures



This little rocking chair is perfect for Lydia's little bum. She thought it was pretty fun too!


Good ole' Carter has the cheesiest faces haha.


After church we finally got to start unwrapping the presents!
Here's a picture of the gang.


Lydia and Carter liked playing with each other's toys.


Lydia got 2 babies for Christmas. It didn't take her long to figure out how to feed her baby.


This girl got SOOOO much stuff. There are only a few things in that stack that aren't hers.


Adam doesn't think presentation matters...so to try and prove his point this is how he wrapped my christmas present. (Which was an iPod touch btw!)


It is safe to say that we had WAY too much to each and this is how I felt most of the time!


Well I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! I can't believe 2012 is here already. We'll still be in Ogden this year, but hopefully this year will be good to us!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love the stripey ribbon on mom's tree! I've never seen that before.
    2. Oh, Adam. If presentation doesn't matter then why do you spend so much time on your hair? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)