Well I made some cute tissue paper pom poms for Lydia's room and they turned out pretty cute so I wanted to post a picture. I figured I might as well post a few more of the rest of our place while I was at it. Not totally clean so don't judge :)
I've never made these before so they're by no means perfect, but I think they look pretty cute :)
I put Adam to work last night since it was his day off. I didn't realize how hard it would be to hang those little things up there :)
Here's the family room
![]() |
| LOTS of red...I know. The walls were already like this when we moved in so it just looks like I LOVE LOVE LOVE red haha. |
Kitchen
I didn't take pictures of all the rooms obviously, but you get the feel of it. Our bedroom is upstairs with Lydia's and then there are 1 1/2 bathrooms. We also have a GARAGE! SOOO nice. We really like it here. We'll be sad the day we have to move out of this place.
A week or two ago I took these pictures of Lydia. They are by far my favorites of her right now.
She just got up from her nap and was eating a little bowl of grapes.
I love this girl... I can't get over how cute she is most days.
Here are a few cute things she does lately:
-She almost always says 'thank you' when you give something to her AND when she gives something to you
-When she says "up and down" she means the stairs.
-She still says "up pease" when she wants to be picked up or if she wants someone else to hold her.
-She says "momma" and "dadda" all the time.
-She knows how to say "bow" and where it goes.
-She tries to sing her ABC's, but can only do the first 3.
-She says "bye, bye" and "night, night" whenever someone is leaving or looks like they're leaving.
-She blows kisses and gives real ones
-She says "no" to EVERYTHING. Even if it's something she actually wants.
-Whenever she sees a camera she will say "cheese" and smile, but usually it's only for 2 seconds.
This picture she just kept smiling and smiling like this so I was lucky and got a good one :)
NOW if you want to see another really cute baby head on over HERE to my photo blog to see some cute pictures I did last week :)
Have a great weekend!












Cute place!!
ReplyDeleteUm... is that your old stuffed animal hammock thingy!? (Or is it mine? Did you have one?)