We've been doing a few things around here to get ready for Valentine's Day!
First off, we've been making treats. What's Valentine's Day without something shaped like a heart or chocolatey?
We made cookies on Sunday (no pics of those) and then on Thursday we made some yummy brownies! I let Lydia have the spatula for the first time...she was impressed :)
When I was growing up my grandma always sent us a Valentine's box full of treats and fun things for the holiday. Now that we are all grown up it's my mom's turn to do the same for our kids :)
One of the things inside were these fun window stickers. She tried to eat them when she got some around Halloween (I think she thought they were fruit snacks). She did better this time and decorated them nicely onto the window for us.
Another item she was quite fond of were these cute Love Bug socks. I think she likes having designs on her feet :)
I guess this last thing has nothing to do with Valentine's Day, but around this time of year is when we really get tired of being cooped up inside a lot. I took her outside to play for a little while.
I posted a few more of these (like the ones in my header) on my other blog so you can go HERE if you want to see a few more.
I was freezing and so I'm sure she was too, but she DID NOT want to go inside. Summer needs to get here fast!
I'm working on my Valentine's pictures still, so come back on Tuesday to see them!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)