I got a few Valentine cards printed to send to our close family/friends. It turned out so cute I had to share on here for the rest of you to see!
I always reminisce around this time of year. It seems like only yesterday Adam and I met and started dating 4 years ago! I mentioned it in last year's Valentine's Day Post if you want the full story. I've got a hot date with my sweetie on Wednesday night to celebrate this year. We found a sitter to watch Lydia for us. Can't wait! Oh and have I ever mentioned we got each other the EXACT SAME card one year? Well we did and we both had good laugh about it.
And now here are the Valentine's pictures I've been promising :). I had a lot of fun setting up a 'mini studio' in Lydia's bedroom. One day in the far-off future, when Adam is finally done with school/residency, I WILL have a natural light studio in my house!
I posted a ton more on my photo blog so go HERE to check them out and let me know what you think! ( I promise you really do....I also did a little redesigning last night!)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)