Sunday, September 23, 2012

Briscoe Family Photos

I'm just going to skip my comments about being a slacker, because I am very much aware that I am! 

STILL posting about our Emmett trip in................July. This is the last one though! We dedicated one morning to getting family pictures (which to most of them, is the worst thing ever! Including Adam). 


The whole gang! (Minus baby Will who didn't decide to make his debut until AFTER we left)






All the grand babies

Their silly faces

Plus Lucas. Tried to get a regular picture, but they were still into the silly faces!
'
All the girls

AND all the boys....see how much we are outnumbered?!
I'm sorry it took me so long to get these done, but be checking your mail box soon because they are coming this week!!!!

Next post: Reno for Naomi's baby blessing. I'm not gonna even attempt to guess when that one will be.

We are also getting our own family pictures taken for the year on Tuesday so be looking for those!

And for a little update, Adam quit his job! He is no longer a car salesman. I've hated his job for a long long time and it is a relief to be done with it! His schooling has a lot of out-of-class hours this semester and he just can't afford to let his grades slip! I'm still busy busy busy busy busy (and extremely behind on editing). As of now my photography schedule should slow down by the middle to end of October so I'm looking forward to a little break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)