Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emmett Part 2

It is kind of to the point where it's ridiculous how long I am dragging this out!

I am super surprised that I am even making time to do this today. We just got home from being gone to Reno since Thursday, but Adam is still working so I might as well :) I just got even more behind because of all of those photos!

Anyways, on another day we were there we went to the dam and played in the water and on the beach. It was a good day!


There was lots of dunking happening. I kept my camera around my neck so I stayed "off limits" :)






Sorry Jordan. Right place. Right time. :)




One more post about Emmett and I will be done and moved on to our Reno trip!

Here's a peak at what I had to smoosh on all weekend :)


I don't think I got a good enough baby fix...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's the cutest baby ever. :)

    P.S. I love your dunking insurance!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)