Wow I don't know when I got to be so terrible at blogging. I just don't really feel a need to with Facebook and Instagram! I know there are several family members that don't have either so I will try to keep updated as I can :).
Well, not a lot has changed around here! Adam is still going to school and he also started working again at the beginning of the year at the car dealership and he is doing awesome! I am getting back into wedding season for my photography business and I am almost all booked up until June as of now. I still love it and it was really good for me to have a little slow time and break during the winter. So far I've got 8 weddings booked for the year so I should be staying pretty busy this summer. Just this past week I stumbled across this awesome service that allows me to stop burning CDs and DVDs. My clients are now getting their own PASS site. I am really really really excited about it. Not many photographers have it and you can only get it by invite. I got really lucky! Anywho, I did a post on my photo blog about it HERE if you want to know more about what it is. You can also go look at a current wedding I posted on their PASS site HERE. They look so good on there!
Lydia is still our sweet little Lydie B. We are so blessed that she is such a good girl. She has her moments, like all kids, but for the most part she is so good! A few weeks ago I took some Easter photos of her with a little setup I threw together in her bedroom. She does not know how to be normal in front of the camera so they're kind of crazy :). We will be practicing so I can at least get a few good smiles when I take her 3 year photos in a month or two!
I also made a video for my mom's birthday last week so I thought everyone else might want to see it too :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)