SO back in....APRIL my sister and her family came to visit us in Utah! I did get my camera out, but they have just been sitting in my computer file since then :) Time to share some!
Little Mimi was about 10 months when we saw her in April. Isn't playing in the dirt the best?
And eating it?! :/
She sees it. She wants it.
She gets it.
We also all went to Carter's baseball game, but I will post pictures from that on next! Gotta pace myself :)
Not too long after they their visit Adam and I found out we are having another baby! We are excited for another addition to our family. Lydia is going to be a great big sister and is very insistent that it is going to be a baby sister. We should find out in a little over a week what we are having (hopefully). Due date is December 22 so we may be getting a Christmas baby! I can't think of a better gift than a getting a baby for Christmas.
Except for the big news everything is basically the same around here. Adam is still selling cars and I am busy with my photography business. I have officially booked out more weddings this year than last year and I haven't even started booking for fall yet. I will most likely book until the beginning of October for weddings and the end of October for portrait sessions. If anyone is wanting photos please let me know soon so I can get you on my schedule. My summer is basically full already!
Well, before I go I have a picture of the grandbabies LOOKING and/or SMILING. We needed a good picture and we got one!
My goal is to be all caught up by the 4th of July (we are all headed to Reno!). So check back because I will have 2 more posts coming (hopefully) shortly!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)