Sunday, June 8, 2014

Easter 2014

Took me a lot longer than I'd hoped to get this posted, but here it is! We spent the weekend in Idaho Falls at my parents house so here are some fun pics while we were there!

We got a piƱata last year and so we did that again this year! Lydia needs a little help with her batting swing...











We had church at 9 so I made everyone stay in their clothes for pictures afterwards. (I know...pictures are torture!)



First real family photo of us as a family of 4 :) and proof that I do get in front of the camera every once in a while!



You can tell they were about done with pictures!







AND a few outtakes... Real life people!



 Nice boogers, Dev...



 And last the kids opened their Easter baskets (that's another reason they wanted to be done with pictures) and we dyed some eggs!

She was VERY done with photos at this point if you can't tell....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)