Sunday, November 9, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

The last time we had family picture was in September 2012! I didn't want to get any last year because I was VERY pregnant and they would be soon outdated. I meant to get some taken earlier in the year, but life happens and well it didn't get done!

It's so fun to see our family grow! It's incredible and SAD how much kids change so quickly!

(last family photo)



I had to reminisce this photo... she stuck her finger in there so hard that it made him bleed and he still has problems with that ear!



So thankful to have photography friends to ask to take pictures for us :) She took the photos and I did the editing because that's the hardest part! We took them in September (I think?) and I just finished them up the other day.

Well here we are!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)