Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Happenings

I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. The girls have grown SO much and I know I am going to thank myself one day for keeping up a blog and taking photos (even if I am several months behind)

No we are into Fall of 2014! First up is Lydia started her second year of preschool in September! We found a friend in the new ward when we first moved in during the early spring and got her registered. She got to pick out her very own backpack and I'm not too surprised to chose the Sophia Princess School one. :)  Like the year before, she was very EAGER to go to school and had no reservations about going.



At the beginning of October Daniele (Adam's sister) and her husband, Steve, were about to have their first baby boy so we drove up to Orem and while I took some maternity photos Adam took the girls for a walk around the park! They sure love their daddy :)



The girls love playing in the tub so I needed to catch a few memories in there :)








AND  I'm wrapping up this post with Halloween with just ONE photo. That's not my most favorite holiday in the world so I wasn't very good at taking photos. I took a few with my phone, but my blog is just for my photos with my big girl camera! Lydia dressed up as Rapunzel this year and Devin and Brittney came with Savannah and Carter so we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. The one photo I got was Claire in her Zebra costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)