Well here is a picture I took a while ago of my cat. She's not the daintiest cat..she's 11 pounds and you can tell. It's amazing she can squeeze herself in there like she does. This was taken in the front of my house. Oh and if there's anyone that reads that doesn't know my cat her name is Abigail Louise (Abby, Lou, Crabby Abby, Crabatha) She thinks she owns the house :)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
The Countdown
Well nothing exciting has happened, but we did find out the exact day we're leaving. We thought it was supposed to be this wednesday on the 1st, but his manager we're caravanning with wants to leave MONDAY! I know it's only two days sooner, but it seems so much closer. I don't think it's hit me yet that I'm leaving...I'm sure it will soon. Anywho, we've started packing, but we still have a lot to do before we leave. My next post will probably be pictures of the fun drive and where we'll be living! My posts should start getting a little more interesting :)
Well here is a picture I took a while ago of my cat. She's not the daintiest cat..she's 11 pounds and you can tell. It's amazing she can squeeze herself in there like she does. This was taken in the front of my house. Oh and if there's anyone that reads that doesn't know my cat her name is Abigail Louise (Abby, Lou, Crabby Abby, Crabatha) She thinks she owns the house :)
Well here is a picture I took a while ago of my cat. She's not the daintiest cat..she's 11 pounds and you can tell. It's amazing she can squeeze herself in there like she does. This was taken in the front of my house. Oh and if there's anyone that reads that doesn't know my cat her name is Abigail Louise (Abby, Lou, Crabby Abby, Crabatha) She thinks she owns the house :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gotta love miss snake-eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteYay Hilary!!! Another blog for me to read! You guys are a fun cute couple!! Adding you to my list! :)
ReplyDelete