Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Emmett Part 1

Okay so we went to Emmett....a month ago. I am finally getting my butt in gear and getting our visit blogged!

The main reason we went to visit was because Adam's little brother Jordan got home from his mission in Chile! It's been a long time since Adam's whole family was together so we obviously cleared our schedules so we could make sure we were there!

The first day we were there we caught up and let the chillins play in the backyard with the pools. My camera had to make an appearance here!










Then the little boys decided to start running and jumping into the pool! It was fun until...



Lucas's toes put a hole in the pool :)


Lydia had to run back and forth from the slide to the pool.




Some of the boys weren't around so I decided to go see what they were up to. (Isn't this such a 'man' thing to be doing?) I tried to be sneaky..

......but I got caught!

They decided to come join the fun in the backyard and join everybody else.


Don't these moments just melt your heart? They make mine melt....

Well I have another day of pictures to post so I will do that SOON...I promise :)
If you want to see why I've been so behind head over to www.hilarybriscoe.com and you'll be able to find out why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments...I love you all :)